The successful applicant will be required to carry out the following:
- Provide a high standard of customer care and be able to effectively and proactively communicate with customers.
- Coordination and administration of reported maintenance items and customer queries, including timeous and proactive communication between all relevant parties.
- Coordination of Customer Care Maintenance Team to ensure works are carried out timeously and in accordance with the company’s health and safety requirements
- The successful candidate will be customer focused, previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- Will be computer literate and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft & Excel
- Will be capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Will require to be self-motivated and well organised with good communication skills.
To apply please forward a copy of your CV with covering letter to:
Scotia Homes Ltd