Closing Date: 10th January 2021
- Skilled and experienced operative, able to carry out general maintenance repairs to a high standard, including, but not limited to, joinery, taping and paintwork.
- Customer care must be a priority and operative must be able to work in occupied properties, being tidy, courteous and professional.
- Be able to follow company policies and apply risk-based thinking to work activities.
- Be able to work in a team or alone.
- Ensure all paperwork in relation to job instructions is completed timeously and to a high standard.
- Willingness to work away for a few nights as and when required (occasionally).
- Full, clean driving license
- CSCS Card
To apply please forward a copy of your CV with covering letter to:
Scotia Homes Ltd